CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday 11 September 2012

Fifth Week (25 June- 1 July 2012)


This week I don't have so much work. There are only one event took place this week. This is the banner for the event, which has been designed by me. 


Since there are no so much work, so, my supervisor,  Ms Norliza assign me to attend a meeting with CENSOF. The meeting is all about the new financial system to be implement in the organization.

I also make preparations for the event which will take place next week. The main event for next week is Franchaise International Malaysia (FIM). As usual I need to create the banner and poster for the PNS  Facebook and bulletin. In addition,  I also design header and footer for the scoreboard that will be used during FIM.




Fruit Galore is another activity that will took place next week. This is the banner and poster of the event. I have redesign the poster many time because the date and time is keep changing. 






No comments:

Post a Comment