CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday 12 September 2012

Eighth Week (16-22 July 2012)

I started my final week with a task from PNS subsidiary, Gloria Jean's Coffee. There are some changes that they need to do. One of the changes is the price of the food in menu sheet. I have facing some difficulty because they don't have the soft copy for the design. 



The picture below is the bunting that designed for opening ceremony at Sutera Mall, Johor Bahru. It also will be used for IBM outlet. 

 



 The poster was designed for Hari Koperasi Negara.


I end up my last day with the final design. The poster has been request by Corporate Communication Department for Hari Raya Aidilfitri. 


 This is a gift from Administration and Support Division for me, Forest Secret product, one of PNS subsidiaries.


No comments:

Post a Comment